Husband want mutual divorce. I want alimony for child. What to do?

my husband want to divoce for mutual concern but i don't need, | need my alimony to my girl child

You have to file a casr against your husband for claiming the maintainance for yourself and your child or file any other case such as dv act case against your husband and inlaws to make it sure to force him to come down to the table to settle down the things permanently in the shape of alimony etc

Husband cannot get divorce on the ground of mutual consent if you are not ready to give divorce. In any case, if your husband is financially stable and you are not, and the custody of the girl child is given to you, you will be getting maintenance and child support money.