Husband want mutual divorce. I want alimony for child. What to do?

my husband want to divoce for mutual concern but i don't need, | need my alimony to my girl child

Answers (2)

218 votes

You have to file a casr against your husband for claiming the maintainance for yourself and your child or file any other case such as dv act case against your husband and inlaws to make it sure to force him to come down to the table to settle down the things permanently in the shape of alimony etc

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

281 votes

Husband cannot get divorce on the ground of mutual consent if you are not ready to give divorce. In any case, if your husband is financially stable and you are not, and the custody of the girl child is given to you, you will be getting maintenance and child support money.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles