Husband is suffering from AIDS can i take divorce

Divorce if husband is suffering from aids

Hello, I have been through your query and yes you can take divorce from your husband on the special circumstances under divorce Marraige and Hindu laws! You have to file a petition in the court for divorce !

Yes..

You can take Divorce..

However, you will need to submit his medical papers and prove in court that he is suffering from AIDS..

You can also claim maintenance and also other expenses from him.

Dear client u can take divorce on this ground. Because aids is not curable disease. So court can grant u divorce. U have to submit medocal proof of his aids in court. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune