Husband is not giving me maintenance amount what to do

My husband is an ex defence offr and has suddenly stopped coming to the house or eating or living Even if he does come it is on the pretext of changing his clothes or taking a shower.He has blocked the card I used to collect the money and he says he will not give me any money in hand but simply buy whatever is needed for us.Even in such circumstances he says he is broke and does n whatot have money.What are my rights andwhat s hould i do

From your query, I understand that you are not divorced from your husband. In order to obtain maintenance, you can file a case under Section 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. I advise you to approach a lawyer and prepare the case for filing.

Please note that my legal advice is not final and without looking at the relevant documents and without obtaining further information from you, I cannot give a complete solution. For further clarifications, please feel free to contact me.

Madam, this is a quite common method to harass the petitioner the maintenance cases.
The husband often refuses to make payment for months together warranting the petitioner to file execution case which you can also file if he defaults to make payment for one month or more.
In the execution case the W/A can be issued by court if the husband continues to default in making the arrears maintenance. Once he makes the payment then the court does not proceed against it.