Husband has run away to Dubai, summons coming as lock door what to do?

I have filed for domestic violence case against husband who lives in Hyderabad from pune but after notice he fled to Dubai without our knowledge and now his summons are being registered as lock on door he's not there and we didn't knew. I have no idea where he is in Dubai its been a year he has not contacted me or my family he just fled can I write to the Indian embassy in Dubai? what should my next step be? religion :- Islam

you get an order from the court for serving the summons online. if the same is disallowed you will have to move an application in the HC for appropriate orders from the HC to get a look out notice issued against your husband.

You can apply to court to re issue summons and allow to serve through mail and WhatsApp. Also mail to Indian embassy about the facts that he had ran away without making any provisions for you. File Criminal Complaint under the provisions of fraud and criminal breach of trust and forward copy of FIR to embassy.