Husband has affair with foreigner girl from last two years

I have all the proofs of his affair. he has accepted also....he is torturing me mentally a lot...he has invited that girl to india three time from last one year....he is with that girl in india now for one month....i want to punish him very hard....he told me to kill me and our two years old daughter also....he sends money to that girl also and not giving me my expenses....I have proofs and information where he is going to stay with that girl what can I do to punish him as hard as possible.....please advice on urgent basis.

U must immediately inform to local police by lodging FIR against him for cruelty and bigamy also u can file criminal case under domestic violence act and seek all the relifs including maintenance u are need of. You can also file divorce petition against him . You can take all these strong legal steps against him

You will have to approach local police station to file appropriate complaint. After the law takes its course punishment will follow. There are additional remedies also to protect your rights but that can be advised on knowing the entire case. So book an appointment to take things further.