Husband has affair with foreigner girl from last two years

I have all the proofs of his affair. he has accepted also....he is torturing me mentally a lot...he has invited that girl to india three time from last one year....he is with that girl in india now for one month....i want to punish him very hard....he told me to kill me and our two years old daughter also....he sends money to that girl also and not giving me my expenses....I have proofs and information where he is going to stay with that girl what can I do to punish him as hard as possible.....please advice on urgent basis.

Answers (2)

214 votes

U must immediately inform to local police by lodging FIR against him for cruelty and bigamy also u can file criminal case under domestic violence act and seek all the relifs including maintenance u are need of. You can also file divorce petition against him . You can take all these strong legal steps against him

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

225 votes

You will have to approach local police station to file appropriate complaint. After the law takes its course punishment will follow. There are additional remedies also to protect your rights but that can be advised on knowing the entire case. So book an appointment to take things further.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles