Husband harassing me, how to move for divorce ?

I'm meantal depressed always he shout on me I can't do by my own thing I'm only wrong person from them.many time I told my problem to my mom n dad they only say we girls have to bear all this problem this is only small problem now I'm pregnant I don't now what to do know I'm taking step to take divorce this step took me one year to take

Is he ready to give a divorce ?
Yes you can send him a notice for divorce on the ground of cruelty.Then you file a petition through advocate as per provisions of marriage act by your religion( Hindu/ muslim/ christian/) and you can also claim for Maintainance and legal part in property of your husband.

Send him a notice for divorce on the ground of cruelty and then file a petition through a lawyer as per provisions of marriage act of your religion you can even claim Maintainance and share in property of your husband

I sympathise with your situation and salute your courage in taking your first step.do not worry.we are here to help.
1.Is your husband agreeable for Divorce?
2.How long have you been married?
3.Are your residing togther?

Dear client first file complaint against husband with women cell of police for harassment. Then file domestic violence case in court for mental harassment. Then file divorce on the ground of cruelty. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune

You should meet an advocate and discuss in detail all the options. You can seek protection under protection of women from domestic violence act or file for Divorce if you have completed one year of marriage if married under Hindu Marriage Act. Any litigation in court will take its time and since you are pregnant more advisable to meet an advocate at the earliest. If not approach the police for complaint against any kind of abuse by husband.Girls and woman don't have to bear violence in silence we have laws in this country to protect them.