One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra - Advocate Abhaysinh Kashinath Bhosle

Advocate Abhaysinh Kashinath Bhosle

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Seven Hills, Aurangabad - Maharashtra
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Abhaysinh Kashinath Bhosle has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abhaysinh Kashinath Bhosle's office is in Seven Hills, Aurangabad - Maharashtra.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Aurangabad,
  • High Court of Bombay at Goa,
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhaysinh Kashinath Bhosle divorce case missing husband how to handle it My husband is alcoholic and had abused me physically and verbally