×

quesHusband filing for divorce on the basis of my past life, Is it valid

Husband filing for divorce basis on wife past life... Can he get divorced on ground of my past life... I was about to get married to a man... We shared semi nude pics... He mis used those pics for black mailing me n my husband after my marriage... This is my second marriage... Pls help

• ansThis is not a ground for seeking the divorce, and you may also file the criminal complain against the person before the police station, who is started black mailiing you. under the various section of Indian penal code and it Act.

Advocates Rajkumar Rameshwar Sharma

Kandivali East, Mumbai

• anson your past life husband can't file divorce. he can give any other ground for asking divorce. also your question is not clear here. you said that you were about to get marry with somebody who shared your pic with your husband and this is your second marriage. it does not make any difference that you are married once or twice. ...............

Best Regards,

Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

Advocate Jyoti Kolhe

Prabhadevi, Mumbai

• ansDear client he cannot use things if things happened before yr present marriage. If things happened after yr present marriage then only he can use these things against u and can ask divorce on the ground of adultery. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil

Pune

Advocate Prasad Patil

Pimple Saudagar, Pune

• Fixed Cost Family / Matrimonial Services Starting From Rs.499/- only