Husband does not want to pay rent during Divorce proceedings

Hi, I have filed divorce under 13(A) in family court. Current stage is counselling. religion Hindu. My wife filed 2 application. she is well earning. 1. HMA 24 for interim maintenance 2. Application for house rent (no section mentioned) My lawyer filed combined reply for both. One 1st date of reply judge passed order with no proper argument. 1. for HMA 24 no maintenance as she is earning 2. Order to pay rent under divorce I heard that there is no provision to provide rent under divorce. Also if she is earning well still order is passed in her favor. Please advice what should be done to as i do not want to pay rent. 1. Can i put Application for review 2. who will review it 3. After no success in review can i go to high court 4. what is time period to submit application in HC. 5. what are the chances of winning in high court 6. please provide best solution as per your experience

if you are earning then you will not get interim maintenance, if you both are residing in the same house and if husband is not paying then you can argue accordingly in the court, but if you are alone residing then, as you are earning you will not get relief same