How to send pre-litigation mutual mediation to separated wife

Is it possible for me send the pre-litigation mutual mediation notice from Mediation center of family court at my city to my wife who stay at another district or city ? Is it a legally possible procedure? or I have to go to same city or district under same judiciary and file that notice in family court?

Actually not possible, the procedure is that the cases which are pending before the courts, those matters only can be referred to mediation center. If you want pre- litigation settlement, then issue notice to opposite party with your terms and conditions.

yes it is possible. you can send the pre -litigation mediation notice . It will be send from mediation center itself by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due.

You can proceed.

Hi...yes you have to file case in jurisdiction pertains you both only. Before filing case notice will not be issued to opponent and it is only after filling case only notice will be issued to opposite party.
Thank you

Yes , you can , You have to send legal notice through the family court which you have filed petition and not from the family court where your wife resides. Before proceeding consult your lawyer and proceed. Mediation Centre will not send any notice but they can intimate your wife to come to mediation centre and settle the matter