How to reply for perjury in maintenance and reply to divorce petition

Wife lied in reply to my petition of divorce and in her petition of maintenance. Apart from contradictory statements in the above petitions, she claimed that she was hospitalized due to food poisoning while she actually made a suicide attempt. Assume I have indisputable proof of her suicide attempt. I know this falls under perjury. What I want to know is that what should be my best course to action to expedite the divorce by using the perjury as described above. She doesn't want to give divorce and doesn't want to reconcile. Request you to please don't preach of re-conciliation. I am done with that and wasted a good 5-6 years of mine and have caused my parents several diseases. How should I proceed in this?

You can file an application under section 340 CR.PC for the person deposing falsely in the court with her facts in the reply. you can ask your lawyer to file a reply in the said divorce petition and you can contest the said petition filed by her.