how to initiate criminal case against the husband for cheating

I m married since feb 2016 according to Hindu custom. My husband wants a divrce now saying mine and his parents have miscommnication. i have watsapp chats and voice recordings of him flirting with many other girls. and he is very close to his best friends wife. i work in UAE he told he had job in UAE at time of wedding . i spent money to bring him here for 3 months visit and tried for job here. but he deliberatley dit ind any jb and i renewed his for for 3 more mnths paying huge amout of oney but he stayed here only for 15 days and went bangalore saying he will do monts course there n come back. he changed his mmind there t start a business. i accepted that too. on nov 24 , i went back hme, but he dint come to meet me. on dec 20th, he asked me for divorce. i begged him to give 1 more chance but he dint . In my community tht is SNDP, first divorce to be done there then later to court . i need to know if i can file criminal case with proof i have bcz he s spreading false statements

Hai.
Tats a big query. Any how.....
The community divroce is kind f a cerimonial thing n dont have any legal value, anywhere.
The query says u r not willing to divorce. So am confused wheather u need him in ur future life or not is also a doubty. Going through ur query n ur statement there is a lot of things to me done apart than cheating. I can assure u the money and belongings to have returned from him. Alot f things can be done in ur case. But restrain that if u want to get things settled with him.

Answer
Yes you can file criminal case
you can File case for return of Ornaments
Regards
Advocate

You can file DR case and 498A case against him and his family for these things done only if you need divorce he will get it.ring me in eight five four seven two zeo four gour zero for detailed advice.you can get divorce only through Court.