How to get Divorce when wife is not willing but husband want.

Male patner married they female under extreme family pressure. There is no physical relation between them. And they are living seperate from last 1year. He has 10 year old love affair. Can there I any way out of Divorce if wife not willing.

Answers (1)

132 votes

Dear Sir,
You shall have to file a suit for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty and desertion by wife. You shall have to produce evidence to show that the husband has been deserted by the wife and that the husband is being subjected to mental cruelty.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles