How to get divorce & save alimony if wife is having affair

I am hindu & married rcently. I have proof of chatting & call recording confirming that my wife is in continuance in affair with someone which was started approx. three yrs.back from my marriage.I have her written confession & her apology on plain paper. All proof confirming affair but does not confirming her physical relation.I have also proof for lie of her and her family for her job preventing me Pre-Inquiry about her character at her job place. My Quest. is (1) On which ground can i file a legal case for divorce if they are not ready for mutual divorce & how to save alimony and time

You can file a case for Divorce on the ground of Adultery. However, I would advice you to attend counselling with your wife and settle the issue amicably so that both of you can apply for Divorce by Mutual Consent - where she agrees to not seek alimony from you and you agree not to pursue an adultery case against her. I recommend this because Adultery cases are time consuming and also involve great deal of legal fees and cause mental agony for the parties involved and their families.

Dear friend,
I think u are considering your self in some other nation, here in India delay and tarikh par tarikh is common phenomenon which is hard to prevent ,yes we can assist you in getting getting relief under provision if law ,what little is possible for men,hence it's better you can consult us and we can look from all aspects what is best for you .ofc: Adv pankaj Kumar .