How to get divorce & save alimony if wife is having affair

I am hindu & married rcently. I have proof of chatting & call recording confirming that my wife is in continuance in affair with someone which was started approx. three yrs.back from my marriage.I have her written confession & her apology on plain paper. All proof confirming affair but does not confirming her physical relation.I have also proof for lie of her and her family for her job preventing me Pre-Inquiry about her character at her job place. My Quest. is (1) On which ground can i file a legal case for divorce if they are not ready for mutual divorce & how to save alimony and time

Answers (2)

316 votes

You can file a case for Divorce on the ground of Adultery. However, I would advice you to attend counselling with your wife and settle the issue amicably so that both of you can apply for Divorce by Mutual Consent - where she agrees to not seek alimony from you and you agree not to pursue an adultery case against her. I recommend this because Adultery cases are time consuming and also involve great deal of legal fees and cause mental agony for the parties involved and their families.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

184 votes

Dear friend,
I think u are considering your self in some other nation, here in India delay and tarikh par tarikh is common phenomenon which is hard to prevent ,yes we can assist you in getting getting relief under provision if law ,what little is possible for men,hence it's better you can consult us and we can look from all aspects what is best for you .ofc: Adv pankaj Kumar .

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles