How to get alimony if in laws and husband are denying to give

What if husband and in-laws are not ready to give alimony in spite of husband wants divorce because of having affair with another girl. as we don't want a to file case an all legal stuff which takes long time and also lawyers age asking huge fees. what to do in such case...?

Answers (2)

166 votes

Contact personally if you can for consulting (chgs Rs 300/- only). You can contest divorce petition if husband has filed the same and apply for interim and final maintenance / alimony in your reply. Otherwise you can file a application under Section 125 Criminal Procedure Code for maintenance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

Dear client if husband is not ready for giving maintenance then u have to file maintenance under sec 125 of criminal procedure code. If u r unable to afford lawyer then u can ask help from legal aid committee. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles