how to file withdrawl of my Vakalatnama from my old lawyer in court

I would like to file application in court regarding withdrawl of my Vakalatnama to my old lawyer. My question is that can this application be forwarded through reader to judge or court, anytime before the next fixed date of hearing? Or there is any other procedure?

If the matter is pending before the district courts then it may be forwarded through the reader. Have another vakalatnama ready appointing your new Advocate and have it filed at the same time. For the High Court and Supreme Court you will have to file at the counters.

yes you can said by application or orally by the said that your old lawyer is not continues or he is not considering my case seriously whatever the reason in that you have to said in court not to reader or ahlamd. but if you are filling an application you have to give it to reader then he will give you date.