how to file withdrawl of my Vakalatnama from my old lawyer in court

I would like to file application in court regarding withdrawl of my Vakalatnama to my old lawyer. My question is that can this application be forwarded through reader to judge or court, anytime before the next fixed date of hearing? Or there is any other procedure?

Answers (2)

283 votes

yes you can said by application or orally by the said that your old lawyer is not continues or he is not considering my case seriously whatever the reason in that you have to said in court not to reader or ahlamd. but if you are filling an application you have to give it to reader then he will give you date.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

64 votes

If the matter is pending before the district courts then it may be forwarded through the reader. Have another vakalatnama ready appointing your new Advocate and have it filed at the same time. For the High Court and Supreme Court you will have to file at the counters.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles