how should i get divorce from my wife

We got married 1 year ago and it was a love marriage. However, we dont get along well as she does what she wants and we have been fighting regularly. Please tell me how can I get divorce and how much time it will take.

If she is ready then you may take divorce mutually, otherwise you will have to file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty and harashment and for that you should have concrete evidences of cruelty and harrasment.

sad to know but yes you can file the divorce petition before the proper court of law . however even you both are ready for divorce then also it will take minimum six month to conclude the proceeding.