how can i save a woman from committing suicide if she is pregnant

Dear sir, myself A. My friend MISS M from VARANASI was in relationship with MR.K about last 5years+. he was in a relationship with someone else in secretly from few times. and now MISS M is pregnant, But he does not want to give any kind of support,even wants to get rid of him,now she is no way other than suicide. recently i found about him some times ago a girl sucied else.and i dont want it's with her at any cost. Please help, what should we do for her.

Answers (2)

184 votes

I want certain clarifications:
First of I would like to know that if Miss. M wants to continue with him or not?
As you have stated that previously also some girls has committed suicide, do you have any evidence or proof ? if so than what proof or details you have.
What is her family back ground of Miss. M ? Means details of family member and her qualifications.
whether her family is supportive ?
The detail back ground of boy? his qualification, service, family etc.
The illegitimate child has full right in his fathers property as well as he has to bear all expenses of a mother and child.
rest of the information after receiving the answers of the quires made here in above.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

207 votes

legally there is not much that can be done at this moment, except that she can always file a case against the man under domestic violence act and claim to be in a live-in relationship as a result of which she got pregnant, the court can then be of some help to her, attempting to commit suicide is also an offence, please keep that in mind, you can even threaten Mr.K that if anything happens to Miss M, then he will be implicated in abetment to suicide, which is an offence u/s 306 IPC, maybe that will change his mind

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles