how can i get the custody of my unborn child if we are divorced

I am 4 months pregnant and my husband has asked for divorce. I was a working woman but have quit my job since a year and half. He has trust issues and thinks that I have a bad character as I have many guy friends.. I will confess one thing. I used to chat with a friend of mine and it was sexual chat. But I never met him in person or anyone other than my husband. I refused to divorce him because I am pregnant. He said, if I want to stay with him then I can never go to my parents place and have to permanently disconnect socially. i want the custody of my child. if we get divorce. is it possibl

Even if you get divorced then till the age of 7 years minimum the custody of the minor child shall be with his/her mother only. Thereafter also as per facts and situations the one who can take better care will be having the custody of the said child.so it is possible that you my get the custody of said child.

Sir,
There is no provision under law for unborn kid custody. But right of mother is guaranteed till kid is able to understand. As far divorce its on merit of case, but surely get custody n maintenance.