Harassment by husband how can I claim for divorce

Hii, my husband drinks a lot & he hit for money. he also speak valgaour language . I can't stay with him. so i require divorce

You have not mentioned the year of your marriage but still if your marriage is more than one year you can file case for divorce. You have not given detail reason for divorce so that your marriage has reached where there is no return

Yes you can take divorce from your husband on the ground of mental and physical cruelty. If you are a hindu then Sec.13(1) (ia) of Hindu marriage act will be applicable. If suppose you are house wife without any source of income then in order to maintain yourself you can claim maintenance from him. Domestic Violence Act is also comes to your protection from your husband.

the question you have asked is incomplete, for suitable advise require date of marriage, the facts and circumstance, incidents in particular etc., however you can consult conciliator along with your husband for advise,