Harassed by husband how how can take divorce from my husband

Hi.. I got married around 1 1/2 years back. I have 5 month baby boy. I am a Muslim. My husband was good with me for 1 year but later he started showing his colours.. Now he beats me for small things. Taunts me and blackmails saying he will marry again and take my son away after 7 years. Last week when he slapped me I left the house with the baby. Plz help me what should i do.. I can't stay with him anymore neither I can lose my baby. Please help. He is warning me saying for I don't come back to him he will take the baby from me legally. And refuses to accept that he tortures me. 

Dear client mother is natural gaurdian of child up to give years age. If he try any illegal thing to snack baby immediately call police. Also immediately file complaint against him with women cell of police under sec 4o8 a for physical torture. Also file domestic violence case for mental harassment. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

Firstly do you want to divorce him? If yes then you may divorce your husband under section 2 (viii) (a) of Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act, 1939.

Secondly if you want to safeguard your child and make sure that you remain baby's guardian forever, you have to file a custody petition in the family court under Guardians and Ward Act, India

Thirdly to deal with his cruelty you may file a Domestic Violence Petition against him. Make sure you register a police compliant asap and also write a letter to your community head. collect strong evidence of his cruelty.

For more information you can visit my Bombay/Pune office.

Regards

File police complaint for cruelty caused to you by your husband. Also file case before magistrate under domestic voilence act. Poloce will settle your grievance. Your Husband should know that, you can do anything, then he will stop cruelty towards you.