Got divorce through stamp paper how to get divorce decree

I took divorce from my husband in 1994 on stamp paper. My husband bought my passport with his name without my knowledge. Now I and my current husband require to have passport, passport office told passport is already exists with your name. To change spouse name, submit decree certificate. When I got divorce my older husband was residing outside India. I do not know that where he and his family is right now. One person from the office told me to get single side decree certificate. I'm confused what is exact solution to get decree without my older husband. Thank you

File a writ petition in the High Court for Direction to passport office to issue you passport in such circumstances. Where is that stamp paper and is your second marriage registered? If it is registered that after due verification the High Court may allow your writ Petition. further detai consultation is need for facts and circumtances