Girl's family forcing to marry and blackmailing to file dowry case

I am a 24 yrs old Hindu boy.i got engaged in 2015.but is was against my decision .now it is ok.but now girls now girls family is forcing me for marriage but I am not ready for marriage for 1.5-2 yrs.but girls family saying that if I am not ready for marriage then they will file a case of dowry and cheating.what should I do please help me.

Hiii
Sir don't worry dowry case is not made out at this stage because marriage not solemnised and you are ready to marriage after 2 year so it's not cheating so dont worry
First you send a representation to police and a copy of representation also send girl family.