Girl friend forcing for marriage as my family not ready for marriage c

Hi my gf is forcing me for marriage as my family is not ready she is divorcee & of lower cast than us my family was ready for marriage coz of caste they r not ready she always threatens me for legall actions as he have physical relationship with the mutual consent but accidentaly she became pregnant she had an abortion through medicine with our mutual consent in March but always blame for everything she said try to convince ur family if they agree well fine otherwise I won't force u but she always force me dominates me since all this happen she know I m scared of legal things as it will ruin m

you didn't mention about the age of both the parties.The consent part depends upon that.you need to meet in person for advise as it is not right platform.No one can force you to marry unless you agree to it.