×

quesFrom where to get relief if suffereing from domestic violence?

What are the options available to a person if she is suffering from domestic violence? What are the options fro where she can get relief?

You can approach the police by making a call on 100 or by filing a complaint.

Better way is to file a complaint under domestic violence act before the court and seek relief.

The court will then direct the police to take appropriate action, in case required.

• ansYou can approach the police by making a call on 100 or by filing a complaint.
      Better way is to file a complaint under domestic violence act before the court and seek relief. The court will then direct the police to take appropriate action, in case required.

Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Punjabi Bagh (West), Delhi