free from my wife as she does not stay with me since six years now

since more than six years my wife does not staying with me and also does not taken care of her daughter . i and my daughter 12 yrs old staying and now i want divorce from her and i was told her u divorce me and i am preparing mutual divorce paper and you will put yr signature but she is not doing the same,and now she is not revert me and pl let me know what to do. she has taken my and my daughter's all assets gold and ors and refuse to give us. pl let me know what to do

If your wife is not agreeing to file petition for divorce by mutual consent, you can still file for divorce on the ground of desertion. Consult an advocate to file a matrimonial suit for grant of divorce.