free from my wife as she does not stay with me since six years now

since more than six years my wife does not staying with me and also does not taken care of her daughter . i and my daughter 12 yrs old staying and now i want divorce from her and i was told her u divorce me and i am preparing mutual divorce paper and you will put yr signature but she is not doing the same,and now she is not revert me and pl let me know what to do. she has taken my and my daughter's all assets gold and ors and refuse to give us. pl let me know what to do

Answers (1)

96 votes

If your wife is not agreeing to file petition for divorce by mutual consent, you can still file for divorce on the ground of desertion. Consult an advocate to file a matrimonial suit for grant of divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles