fraud by wife and brother in law how can I get divorce

I am Hindu. I was NRI since 6 years staying separately in India we married in Hong Kong both R Indian Both were divorcee we have no issue. Thru my Brother-in-law (sala) and my wife I invested in property in India thru my single Indian bank a/c. property purchased Jointly by my sala in my name, he included his name and my wife’s name Wife didn't invest one paisa. wife asking 25% Sala asking 50% (he manipulated from my money and showed his investment)wife already received 1.2 Crore She getting rent Rs. 22,000.- from bungalow owned jointly by us. she lives alone in our jointly owned flat. How can i get divorce and how much I have to pay her. 

Answers (2)

115 votes

You can file criminal case of cheating and breach of trust against her and than you can also simultaneously file divorce on the grounds of cruelty and once you have proved your criminal case than you dont have any money to her .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

250 votes

You need to file a case for the offence of cheating in the local police station where your sala and also wife and you need to show that your sala is residing in the local police station and need to show that the offence has taken place in the said local police station and thereafter file the divorce petition against your wife

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles