Filed for divorce but judge refused and accepted restitution appeal

I have filed a divorce case. After 1 yr my husband has filed a restitution case. Family court Judge has refused my divorce application and accepted the restitution appeal. I am not willing to go back. Is judicial system will force me to go back and stay with my husband? As I am not going back then after 1 yr is it a strong ground for divorce?

dear client,if a decree of restitution of conjugal riights is passed against you then you must have to appeal against it.You have to prove any of the grounds mentioned in divorce petition.you must have to consult advocate for legal assistance.

Dear client u have to file Appeal in high court against the dismissal of yr divorce petition as well as another appeal against to challenge the restitution of conjugal right order. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune

this is a very serious and critical issue, please do come to my office, with all the papers, we can definately work out on it. the important part is certified copies of your case and the copy of order. urgently.