Filed for divorce but judge refused and accepted restitution appeal

I have filed a divorce case. After 1 yr my husband has filed a restitution case. Family court Judge has refused my divorce application and accepted the restitution appeal. I am not willing to go back. Is judicial system will force me to go back and stay with my husband? As I am not going back then after 1 yr is it a strong ground for divorce?

Answers (3)

145 votes

dear client,if a decree of restitution of conjugal riights is passed against you then you must have to appeal against it.You have to prove any of the grounds mentioned in divorce must have to consult advocate for legal assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

109 votes

Dear client u have to file Appeal in high court against the dismissal of yr divorce petition as well as another appeal against to challenge the restitution of conjugal right order. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
228 votes

this is a very serious and critical issue, please do come to my office, with all the papers, we can definately work out on it. the important part is certified copies of your case and the copy of order. urgently.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles