Filed for divorce but husband is not appearing in the court what to do

Hi.....i have filed for divorce but he never comes to the court in any of the hearing...Are there no rules for such things....Nor he is accepting domestic violence notice.What shall be done in such a case because this way he will never come and things will take years.He has mentally harassed me a lot and I want him to be punished for this but everywhere he gives money and get rid of it.I just want to know what can we do if he is not accepting the notice and not appearing in the court on any of the dates.Please guide me.

you may issue public notice in local news paper by the order of concerned court and proceed with trial even if he is absent. if you are harassed then you may also register FIR against him u/s 498 A of IPC and if police do not take cognizance you may file private criminal case u/s 498 A of IPC against your husband.

Hello,

If he is refusing to accept the notice it will be deemed as notice is served. His refusal to accept notice' s remarks should be taken on record through baliff report. Once the court is convinced then the court shall proceed with exparte divorce.

Thank you

Dear client if he is not accepting notice then take hum dus from court and u personally serve notice to him. After taking notice if he will not come before court then court will issue warrant against him and he have to appear. For detail discussion call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune