False harassment case put by wife, what legal recourse should I take

my brother divorce case going on. he was now satying with us. her wife in last 12 years stayed for on and average max 5 days per year but put case of harressent against me. and also 2 other brother who was seperated before 12 and 26 years. can we file case against her to proove that she stayed here or what to do

As you said your Brother's divorce case is going on, in that your brother's wife has filed a case of harressment on you and your 2 other brother, even if she has filed false case you have to defend yourself and your brothers. You can also file a counter case against her as she has filed a false case against you all. You better call me so that i can understand your matter. since you have not properly elobrated your case, so further i can directly advice you.

Presuming that she has opted for domestic violence complaint, she can not include yours and your other two brothers in her complaint, as you were not staying with them. You and your brothers should go for FIR quashing praying the court to drop charges against you.