False Dowry Case threatening what to do

Dear Sir, I am Ankit get married with a woman who is highly spiritual. She is doing her PhD in Shantikunj Haridwar. After marriage she stayed with me for two months and then she left for her house. She did not come back. We requested to her father multiple times and ask the reason of not coming. We also have audio recording of the same. She is not with me for last seven months all the efforts were made to bring her back but could not succeed. Now they are asking 40 lacs rupees for the divorce otherwise they will go to court (I have Audio Recording too). During marriage also they conveyed wrong information like, they wrote three years less date of birth and they Dr. on wedding card infact she was pursuing the phd etc...please advice ...

Apko subse pahle apni wife ke against section 9 Hindu marriage act ki petition file karni hogi,uske Baad ap apke facts ke according criminal proceedings file Karna...or usme saare facts include karte hue FIR lodge karwa dena

my dear friend , file petition section 9 HMA in family court

When either the husband or the wife has without reasonable excuse withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by a petition to the family court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly".

section 9 HMA petition is a shield for you against false dowry cases .
contact for detail

Advocate M. C. Sharma

Hi ; in such situation ; you better take the prompt action and act legally ; as you are right at your stand . Better you file the section 9 application that is restitution of conjugal rights under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 ; explaining all the concerned legal points under it. Which will certainly favor you .