False domestic violence case how to get quash 498a

Hi,I am from UP.Wife is from hyderabad.Wife filed false DVC in 2014 and 498a in 2015.Interim maintenance passed for 15000/ monthly.Wife is working.Suppressed this fact in court.I have proof. How to get this order cancelled from lower court.Already filled all proofs and crpc application. 498a trial yet not started.How to get it quashed or any other relief in both the cases.Parents name is also in 498A.

Answers (1)

307 votes

You should present your evidence of the fact that the lady had suppressed her employment which is a a fraud played on the court.
As far as DVC and 498 A, you can get the proceedings quashed by making an application to the high court. the strategy will be to contest Jurisdiction, False implications of in laws and then husband etc.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles