Fake Address used to file court case

My wife has filed maintenance case showing her fake address to change the jurisdiction. How can I prove that she is not living at the address but living at some other location?

It is your wife's right to be metromonal against you from anywhereThe case can be sued by anyone and there can be no legal hurdle in it. it's a legal right not mandatory for address issue in plaint

I have perused the contents of your query. An appropriate application alongwith your affidavit needs to be moved before the concerned court where your wife has filed the maintenance petition. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

as per the contents you have stated that can only be done by stating the court to verify the address through the investigation officer .who can visit the place and verify the place and can tell when the concerned person is staying their or not