Fake Address used to file court case

My wife has filed maintenance case showing her fake address to change the jurisdiction. How can I prove that she is not living at the address but living at some other location?

Answers (3)

231 votes

It is your wife's right to be metromonal against you from anywhereThe case can be sued by anyone and there can be no legal hurdle in it. it's a legal right not mandatory for address issue in plaint

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

138 votes

I have perused the contents of your query. An appropriate application alongwith your affidavit needs to be moved before the concerned court where your wife has filed the maintenance petition. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
225 votes

as per the contents you have stated that can only be done by stating the court to verify the address through the investigation officer .who can visit the place and verify the place and can tell when the concerned person is staying their or not

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles