Evidence needed to file a divorce and DV case

I got married in May2015 in Jaipur. Soon after marriage, troubles started b/w me & MIL. Initially my husband supported me, but later he also went against me. Both he & MIL used to call my parents & complain about my misbehaviour. In Dec2015, they told my father to take me with them for 1-2 months, as my SIL had a delivery & their house is very small. In Feb2016, he went to Assam for work & told my father he has broken relations with his parents & he will get me to Assam soon after he sets his job there. He kept constant touch with my father via phone calls. In May2016, they sent a letter to us saying - I am a fool, mentally unfit girl, I dont understand anything & they want to break the marriage. My father tried his best to patch up. In Sept2016, they sent another letter that - I cant take bath, wear clothes, etc. on my own. I want to know if I can file a defamation case for insulting us, a cheating case because my husband broke his promises, & a divorce case? What evidences do I need?

Madan ur r innocent and u more believed on ur husband and in law so its problems arise ,u can file case under sec 12&23 of dv act as we'll as file case for maintenance u/ s 125of cr PC ,in evidence ur marriage proof, ur statement ,ur photos and ur relative statement is require in favour of u at time of evidence rest on VI's a vise

You can file a complain under Domestic Violence Act 2005 ; besides this section 9 application can also be moved (restitution of conjual rights ) ; if what your in laws and spouse is telling a lie ; if there was any dowry demand it comes under section 498 (if only it was done) , besides section 125 for maintenance ; if situation suits so ;