Don't want to give divorce to my husband

In Divorce Law
Married for last ten years, I have seven years old son, husband wants divorce, don't understand what to do, from last seven months living in my parents house,, I have change my son school not giving money also..

Answers (3)

149 votes

He can not force you to give Divorce.
Please file complaint to court for maintenance and child education as well as other expenses.
Once you file for these expenses then he will be forced to pay you all the expenses even if you are not residing with him and there is no Divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

79 votes

hello, have been through your query it depends upon you that after seperating from your husband what are you willing to do! The Indian law has given more weight and value for women laws! you can divorce your husband and ask for aluminy!

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
207 votes

You can ask for maintenance/alimony from the husband for monetary support alternately you can send a notice to your husband for conjugal rights also if you prefer you can file a case of domestic violence against your husband or his family.please contact your local lawyer for further advice

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles