Don't want to give divorce to my husband

In Divorce Law
Married for last ten years, I have seven years old son, husband wants divorce, don't understand what to do, from last seven months living in my parents house,, I have change my son school not giving money also..

He can not force you to give Divorce.
Please file complaint to court for maintenance and child education as well as other expenses.
Once you file for these expenses then he will be forced to pay you all the expenses even if you are not residing with him and there is no Divorce.

hello, have been through your query it depends upon you that after seperating from your husband what are you willing to do! The Indian law has given more weight and value for women laws! you can divorce your husband and ask for aluminy!

You can ask for maintenance/alimony from the husband for monetary support alternately you can send a notice to your husband for conjugal rights also if you prefer you can file a case of domestic violence against your husband or his family.please contact your local lawyer for further advice