Domestic Violence, Forced Miscarriage, Dowry Harassment

I have been married for 2 years. My husband and his family have harassed me and my family for dowry and have even caused my forced miscarriage. IO is not ready to arrest them even though their AB has been rejected. They are not ready to sign he divorce papers either. What can be done in this regard?

See police has discretion to arrest even in cognizable offences like these. Have you mentioned in th FIR that your in laws caused you forced miscarriage. If yes and still police is not arresting them, then you can go to High Court and file a writ petition directing Police to arrest the accused.

Apart from this File for divorce on grounds of cruelty
Best

you need to take civil as well criminal actions against your husband and his family members by filing the complaint in Crime against women cell,by lodging the complaint under section 406/498A for dowery demand and harrasment,by filing a complaint/ petition under Domestic Violence act and by filing the divorce petition thereby bringing them to come to the table for settlement.