domestic violence and harassment

my sister's husband is working abroad and he left my sister and went to quwait and he is working proceedings are going on but at the time of judgement judge has said to my sister this is your responsibility to bring the address of the company in which your husband is question is how can we know the address of the company?

Answers (2)

71 votes

if you know the company where he work so ask for Indian Embassy that he is working in the company name and there is legal proceeding going on and show the court order that we have to file the Fresh address of the Respondent. Then Indian Embassy ask the Quwait an you will get the Address of the company.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

309 votes

I am he must have informed about the name of the Company in which he must have been working at the time when he got married. Further, I understand that he has gone to Kuwait on work visa. Therefore, he must have submitted employment letter with Kuwaiti Visa Authorities in India. You can file an RTI with Ministry of External Affairs, Immigration Section and also write toi Indian Embassy in Kuwait to let you know whereabouts of this person as he is involved in a criminal case in India. I hope and believe that they would help, if not, then file an application where such direction is issued by the Court to the Indian Embassy.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles