Divorce-hindu who converted to musilm and married a muslim indian

5 yrs back. My sister during coollege days converted to islam and married a mumbai boy. she ended all ties with us and settled in Qatar. A year back she again contacted us bcos her father jnlaw tried to molest her even her husband regularly visits prostitutes....she want to come back and take divorce. but they are not allowing her to come....need legal advice...who is familar with sharia law of qatar...and who can help me bring back my sister.....i dont know who to contact and where to contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

This question is on behalf of my sister who is suffering with 2 kids aged 10 and 2 years from past 11 years. After marriage we came to know that her h…

Read More

In divorce notice add forcefully marriage at age of 13 and many more such type of blames and marriage is organised in court…

Read More

My cousin had been married in India as per Indian Laws but lives in Srilanka - colombo for 15 years and has 2 daughters. Now she would like to get div…

Read More

my father got my sis divorced 10 Yrs back.and didnt take allomeny from other side.then took all her FDs and forced her to sign and spend all her money…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue