Divorce from wife. No physical relation since day one. What to do?

I completed only 8 months of marriage. My wife is very quarrelsome always disturb me blaming me & my family torturing her. In fact she has not allowed me to have physical relations since the day one of our marriage. Blaming me for extra-marital relations. Always threaten me "to file a case of rape if you touched my body" I have video recording & SMS threating me for divorce. Will these evidences favour me if I apply for separation.

In this circumstances, you can p[proceed to file Judicial Separation as per Section 10 of the Hindu Marriage Act,1955 with specific grounds and situation you are facing . If she is threatening you for divorce than you can proceed for mutual Divorce after one year of marriage.