×

quesDivorce case transferred in son's wife hometown. How to finish faster?

My son did a love marriage 10 years back. He has one daughter. His wife was having an extra marital affair and my son caught her. She was living in a rented house with her lover. Now as we asked her to come back or file for divorce. She is not wiling to do either. We filed a case in the family court and there is it pending and she filed for transfer and got the transfer. Now the case is pending in her hometown, is there any way to finalize the case in a faster way?

Assuming you are an Hindu , you can settle the case faster by Mutual Consent divorce.

Mutual consent divorce petition is a joint petition filed by both the parties on their terms and condition under Section 13 B of Hindu Marriage Act, 1956. This process is faster and less time consuming.

The Mutual consent divorce usually happens, within 6 months to 7 months.

• ansyou have not mentioned the stages of the cases filed by you and your daughter in law. Please mention the hometown of your daughter in law too as the disposal of the case is based on the judicial infrastruture of the state to state.

thanks

Mohan S.

Advocate Mohan S

Janakpuri, Delhi

• ansAssuming you are an Hindu , you can settle the case faster by Mutual Consent divorce. Mutual consent divorce petition is a joint petition filed by both the parties on their terms and condition under Section 13 B of Hindu Marriage Act, 1956. This process is faster and less time consuming. The Mutual consent divorce usually happens, within 8 months to 1 year.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services