Divorce case pending from 3 years can I settle out of court

i am fighting a divorce case fir the past 3 years. yet there is no outcome,even though i am ready for out of court settlement. Please advice. I am a Hindu

What do you mean by out of court of settlement here not sure but still making an attempt to guide every protective I can give.
Options that are open are add below
1. Mutual divorce, both you and your spouse needs to mutually consent on terms of your divorce.
2. Judicial separation are legal routes to settle life outside marriage
3. Ask for separate house or move on your own. Whenever he is not in agreement he will help in settling in legal way and then you can opt for either of two above.

There are other routes of counseling and grounds to fight provided you are actually facing those problems like domestic violence, 498A, dowery and so on...not sure in what grounds have you filed your divorce case..hence cannot suggest beyond the same

Dear
You need to change a lawyer!

If you are ready for the settlement then there is no way that the case can be dragged in the courts. i need more facts to give you a detailed solution to your case. Ideally if you are ready for a settlement you can get free in simply a months time.

Regards

Dear client at what stage is yr divorce case is. U have not mention why case is getting delayed. It question is incomplete. If u r ready for outside court settlement then communicate it to other side the same and wait for their reply. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune