Divorce case pending from 3 years can I settle out of court

i am fighting a divorce case fir the past 3 years. yet there is no outcome,even though i am ready for out of court settlement. Please advice. I am a Hindu

Answers (3)

347 votes

What do you mean by out of court of settlement here not sure but still making an attempt to guide every protective I can give.
Options that are open are add below
1. Mutual divorce, both you and your spouse needs to mutually consent on terms of your divorce.
2. Judicial separation are legal routes to settle life outside marriage
3. Ask for separate house or move on your own. Whenever he is not in agreement he will help in settling in legal way and then you can opt for either of two above.

There are other routes of counseling and grounds to fight provided you are actually facing those problems like domestic violence, 498A, dowery and so on...not sure in what grounds have you filed your divorce case..hence cannot suggest beyond the same

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

109 votes

You need to change a lawyer!

If you are ready for the settlement then there is no way that the case can be dragged in the courts. i need more facts to give you a detailed solution to your case. Ideally if you are ready for a settlement you can get free in simply a months time.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
80 votes

Dear client at what stage is yr divorce case is. U have not mention why case is getting delayed. It question is incomplete. If u r ready for outside court settlement then communicate it to other side the same and wait for their reply. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles