divorce case missing husband how to handle it

I m not living with my husband since past 1 and half year. In Oct 2016 I filed a divorce case but in Sept 2016 he left the message and left his house. We were not living together tat time. And I was expecting ex parte divorce. But in last hearing tat was in 18 April 2017. His brother had sent an application with his lawyer to ask permission to fight case in his behalf. And judge accepted it. What will happen next? Can someone guide me? When will I get divorce?

Hello
your matter is for divorce among u and your husband so actually both husband and wife can fight there matter individually...no one can faught on behalf of your husband because court will deliver its judgment on the contention of the parties.

Hello, read your query. If your husband has appeared in this matter, and now if not appearing then ex-parte order cannot be passed. And on what basis the court has given permission to his brother to appear.

His brother has no locus standi to plead on his behalf. Divorce case is too personal as liabilities are for the spouses. You challenge order of court allowing his brother to defend case. And ask additional prayer of proceeding matter ex parte