Divorce case filed under Hindu Marriage Act in Chennai. Kindly advise.

My marriage was not registered ,My first question do I have to file divorce I filed my divorce on August 2016. Till now I came across 6 vaidhas.Still they are saying counter,counter.How long they will do it.Till now the girl has not appeared before the court. Do you think I should get expart. Kindly suggest what can be done at this point.

You have applied for divorce and that is the correct procedure though your marriage is not registered. Surely in 1-2 more hearings the Court will set your husband exparte. Kindly tell your Advocate to request the Judge not to give any more time. Kindly contact me for a detailed discussion, so that I can give you a clear advice and further guidance.

Sir,
When you got married?, what is the significance in raising the question pertaining to registration of marriage?, as for as court proceedings is concerned " you have to stress the other side to appear" i.e appearance before the court, or you can seek exparte order if the respondent failed to appear for three consecutive hearings.