quesDivorce case . Advice for a helpless single girl.

Sir, I am living in mumbai now . My husband is from delhi . He had sent me divorce notice from delhi tis hazari court in 2013 november & march 2014 but due to personal matters i couldnt go to court. infact my dad didnt supported me... now it has more than 1 year i have no clue what happend in court. Now that guy is ruining some other girls life by claming false allegation against me and taking sympathy sir i am all alone widout any support of any one financially & mentally. Pls guide me what should i do ?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansFirst of all, you have to engage the Lawyer to know the status of Case. Handover the summon's to lawyer to know the status. Contact us to proceed. You have to file maintenance petition against your husband . Apart from that you can proceed for 498A a Criminal Complaint.

      Advocate Ravinder Tyagi

        Lagpat Nagar-IV, Delhi

    • ansYou can approach the Legal Aid Committee in the Court of your local jurisdiction for initiating proceedings u/s 125 of the Code of Criminal Procedure for your maintenance. You need not pay any fee there. They are there to help the financially weaker section. You can also approach the Supreme Court Legal Aid Committee and get the said case pending in Tis Hazari Court transferred to the Court under whose territorial jurisdiction you reside in Mumbai.
      Additionally you can also try to contact that girl and try to make her understand the truth by meeting her or writing to her. Hope she being a girl will understand.

      Advocate Ajay Vikram Singh

        Bengali Market, Delhi

    • ansDear Madam,

      It is essential to know the status of the case to devise a further course. Kindly share the copy of the notice you have received. After checking the status further advise can be given.

      Has you husband tried to contact you after that? Did you receive any further notice?

      Advocate Sonia Saini

        Dwarka, Delhi

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My brother got 2nd marriage without divorce 2years before...Now he has a child from second…
    Got married through an arranged Marriage in the year 2001.From the first day of the…
    Can I get the FIR copy of divorced case.. which is closed last year.. FIR…
    My wife is not living with me from last two years How much time it…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>