Daughter in law claiming maintennace from father in law what to do

Mera beta jo ki deaf hai usski shadi 3 Saal pahley hue thi ladki sirf 30 din hamarey Sath rahi aur hmmko pareshan kea.usskey baad vo apne gher gye aur vapis nhi aiyi Hamney laney ki kosish ki to property naam Kearney ko bolney lggi usskey bare mai pta kea to Hamko pta chela ki ussney property k liye Sazish ki thi shadi ki .hmko dhamki dene lgi fasane ki hmney talaq ka case daal dea .vo talak nhi de reahi ussney sasur ki property pr maintenance ka mukedama daal dea ,jissmey judge aur vakil hmko bahut pareshan kr reahey h kya vo mere Pati ki Sallery se maintenance le Sakti h aur Hamada lawyer bol reaha h high court mai daal dete hai kya Hamara high court mai Dalana sahi hoga hmm bahut pareshan h please bataye ki is samay hamara sahi kadam kya hona hai hmm chaiyete hain ki usska 2 ya 3 thousand rupees maintenance bandh jaye hamara ladka khuch nhi Krta aur usske naam pr property nhi hai. Is situation se kaise nikale?

Answers (4)

339 votes

aapki daughter-in-law aapki property se maintenance claim nahi kar sakti or yadi vo alag hone ka sahi reason nahi batati to maintenance nahi milega. aap ye bhi batai ki usne kon sa case file kiya hai maintenance k liye

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

312 votes

The wife can ask for maintenance from her husband. And if the wife is capable of earning, then she is not entitled for maintenance. Also your daughter-in-law has no right in the property owned by you.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
242 votes

Daughter in law cannot claim property from her father in law and that is one of the set rule of principal set by one of the like precedents given by our honble supreme court of India and hence this cant happen

183 votes

For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:

Aapne agar abhi tak case nhi daala hai toh daal sakte ho.
Kaafi cheezein dekhni padengi.
Maintainance kam karaya jaa sakta h.

I hope that answers your query.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles