Court ordered maintenance more than my income what can I do

I earn 16000 per month I have all the witness but according to lower court I earn 40000 per month with no proof just a assumption any they fixed my maintainance of rs 15000 per month I have no child she is earning more than me but I don't know what to do in high court j can't go advocates are demanding too much money for that so please suggest me what to do

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

You have to challenge the lower court order to the higher court otherwise she will file an execution petition before the concerned court and your salary will be attached. Without appealing the said order, the order will be not be corrected by the higher court in suo Moto. I would suggest you to challenge the order or pay the expenses. You have very limited options. Revert me . All the best.

It it unfortunate, you can certainly challenge that order and if you succeeded to prove that she is earning, then she will not be entitle for any maintenance.
Further, the general tendency of the court to order for maintenance of 30% of the total income of the husband.

You should go to High Court to challenge that order. There are legal cells which will provide you advocate without any fee or on basic fee. You also get evidence about her earning that will support your case.