Christian want divorce from my husband for mentally torturing me

I am a christain. I feel mentally tortured from my husband.He tries to hide certain issues of his personal life.when I try to confirm it n asks question, he becomes defensive. My brother tried his best to help him financially though he dont have it himself. Yet he abuses my people too.he gets angry with me easily. He flirts with ladies n tells me that flirts are essential. He even got drank with other woman. N he flirted with that lady too. He dont worry for our childs future but he worries all the time for his parents n sisters. He dont think of saving. But enjoys the present. I dont understant why with small issues he starts breaking home things. It seems those breakings are to make me more upset. He dont even have a status to provide me a proper clothing uet harasses me thats why I am really hurt. I wish a divorce. 

Divorce can be claimed on account of cruelty under Indian Divorce Act. Under divorce law in India, Sec. 19 of the Indian Divorce Act lays down specific grounds on which a decree can be obtained to the effect of declaring the marriage as null and void;
A suit for judicial separation can be sought under Sec. 22 of the Act on the grounds of adultery, desertion and cruelty.
As per the Indian Divorce Act, a person can re-marry:
6 months after the date order of a High Court confirming of the decree for dissolution of marriage made by a District Judge
After 6 months from the date on which a decree of dissolving of marriage is passed by a High Court and no appeal has been madewhen appeal has been dismissed

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari