child care maintenance till what age and how is this calculated

If the couple has 2 children- 1 adult and 1 minor ; and Both are getting educated and the mother is non working then how is the education and medical things taken care of? If the children will stay with mother than till what age will father provide money? And what all area would be covered? Money for rent where the children and mother lives will be paid how? Urgent medical care? Education? Extra cost for a good standard of living? what about the property division? How much percent property will be given to custodian and non- custodian parents I.e. mother and father and even children?

Answers (1)

120 votes

well, Answer to all queries is Domestic Voilance Act. though the facts are not much clear of your case let me advise in general that the reliefs which you are asking for can be ordered under the said act. this is criminal proceeding but you can claim all the reliefs under the said act. but before intiating any proceeding one must issue legal notice through an advocate though it is not madatory but its advised to do it for further betterment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles