charged with a false case with the sections 498a, 406, 506, 34, 323

our family has been charged with a false case with the sections 498a, 406, 506, 34, 323. Could you please suggest on the arrest and bail part as per haryana law bcz the FIR has been registered in Haryana? Will the entire family be arrested or only the boy or noone? How to go about bail? Will 41a crpc work for all these sections?

Answers (1)

159 votes

You can go for FIR quashing in high court and ask for stay proceeding as soon as possible.. If stay is granted then you don't have to go for bail..if its rejected then you will have to go for bail..and all those people who have been named in the FIR are liable to be arrested, only those names will be removed who don't come under the category of close relatives

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles