Case transferred to Agartala from Bangalore but no trace in AGT court!

I filed a Divorce case [jun 2014] in Bangalore and the case transferred to Agartala based on the Supreme court ruling on Feb 2015 but Agartala Court doesn't have the case details. Please let me know what can i do in this situation. Meanwhile my wife has filed a case U/S 125 and Restitution of conjugal rights against me in Agartala court. Please advice. We have been staying separately since 2011.

You may request the court in Agartala to call for the records from Bangalore. You can sow the Court a certified copy of the order from the Bangalore Court and request them to call for the records immediately