Case transferred to Agartala from Bangalore but no trace in AGT court!

I filed a Divorce case [jun 2014] in Bangalore and the case transferred to Agartala based on the Supreme court ruling on Feb 2015 but Agartala Court doesn't have the case details. Please let me know what can i do in this situation. Meanwhile my wife has filed a case U/S 125 and Restitution of conjugal rights against me in Agartala court. Please advice. We have been staying separately since 2011.

Answers (1)

167 votes

You may request the court in Agartala to call for the records from Bangalore. You can sow the Court a certified copy of the order from the Bangalore Court and request them to call for the records immediately

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles